Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thanks for the "birthday" wishes...

At EBDBLOG, one of the sites I check daily, they have noted my second year anniversary as a blogger.

Feels like it was just yesterday when I impulsively pushed the Blogger button and began to figure out how the blog thingee worked. I always knew I had something to say, it was just a matter of deciding that THIS was the right forum. Even as I get distracted and blog a bit inconsistently, I always come back.

As ever,thanks for reading my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just stopped by to say hi and let ya know that I teach SED too- (30 yrs.) only in Ohio. I felt your angst when you described the 'lock down' as we had one too! I opted to whip the UNO cards out because sitting in close proximity with nothing to do doesn't work too well with the little rascals! It was a long 20 minutes. I'd rather do the tornado drill :) A sign I have hanging in my room really sums it up "you have freedom of choice, but not of consequence". I don't have a web page but my e-mail is lovetrees54@yahoo.com Enjoy reading your blog- I don't have one, but should!

Randi

Erin said...

Hi Ms. Riz,

My name is Erin, and I have found your blog through Dick's blog. I'm a future special education teacher, and I would like your feedback on my blog located at http://futureofsped.blogspot.com. If you don't mind, please pass the word of my blog on to other teachers and such if you like what you read. Thanks!