Friday, April 29, 2005

You are what you read....

http://www.hedgetoad.com/blog.htm

Hedgetoad had a cool post about her love of books....I call this dedication to and immersion in books BOOK COMA!

I am following her format, inspired by her idea, and here is my BOOK COMA PROFILE:

1. I'm stuck in Farenheit 451 and I am.....which book? After much thought, I can't pick any other story other than the one I have been writing for the last two years now, on and off. When I finally realized I was having a hard time identifying the right book....it made perfect sense. I am my own book-in-progress!

2. Have I ever had a crush on a fictional character? Yes, Margaret Mitchell's Rhett; not the movie version. Very powerful feelings as an impressionable eighth grader!

3. The last book I bought... The Quest for Meaning (a book recommended through my church)

4.Which 5 books would I take with me to a deserted island?
Sense and Sensibility
The Bible
The Diary of Mattie Spencer
The Poisonwood Bible
Out of Africa

What's YOUR Book Coma Profile?

No comments: