Friday, May 06, 2005

To Blog Or Not To Blog.....

After posting a comment to Bud the Teacher about the joys of habitual blogging, I have gone the week without adding to mine. HA! In the spirit of turning lemons into lemonade, I now have the opportunity to explore what it is that gets in the way of my blogging.

When I get “off schedule”, the chance of ignoring my blog increases. This week, evening hair appointments, shopping with my daughter, and compelling (?) TV called my attention away.

When I get involved in a new project at work, especially one I am not ready to blog about, I am likely to redirect my creativity away from my blog. This was the case this week.

Sometimes even MY school life can be boring. I mean, nothin’ exciting went on this week with my kids. Well, as long as you don’t count Jim getting suspended for throwing rocks at the trailers during recess. Or Ben going the whole week without having a meltdown!

So, that’s my story. I’ll do better next week, I’m sure!

No comments: